[German]Microsoft has released further updates for Flash, Internet Explorer, Windows Server, etc. on December 12, 2017. Here are some details about selected patches.
The complete overview of all updates from Microsoft can be found on this website. Some of the updates mentioned there are described in separate blog posts (see link list at the end of this article).
The following security updates have been released.
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (KB4052978)
- Security Update for Windows Server 2008 (KB4047170)
- Security Update for Windows Server 2008 (KB4052303)
- Security Update for Windows Server 2008 (KB4053473)
- Adobe Flash-Sicherheitsupdate (KB4053577)
- Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 (KB4054520)
- Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 (KB4054523)
Dynamic Updates for Windows 10
Microsoft has released some dynamic updates for Windows 10. Such updates are used during setup and recovery (see Windows 10: What are dynamic updates?).
- Dynamic Update for Windows Version 1709 (KB4055994)
- Dynamic Update for Windows Version 1709 (KB4056457)
- Time zone update for Windows (KB4051956)
- Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool – December 2017 (KB890830)
- Security Only Update for .NET Framework 4 (KB4021915)
KB4021915 (June, 2017 Security Only Update for .NET Framework 4 on WES09 and POSReady 2009) is a revised update, only the meta data has been changed. This update doesn’t need to be re-installed.
Adobe released Flash Player 126.96.36.199
Windows 7: Fix broken Update (Error 0x80248015) 12/4/17
Windows 10: Updates KB4054022, KB4055237, KB4052342 (Nov. 30, 2017)
Microsoft Office Patchday (December 5, 2017)
Patchday: Updates for Windows 7/8.1 (December 12, 2017)
Patchday: Windows 10 Updates December 12, 2017
Patchday: MS Office security updates (December 12, 2017)