Microsoft has released a Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 in the Skip Ahead ring. This is the version in the 20H1 development branch that is expected to be released in April 2020.
The announcement and a description of the changes can be found in the Windows Blog. There are some new Emojis and the following fixes:
- We fixed an issue which would cause the Bluetooth Hands-Free audio driver to hang.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders not being able to access the Quests section of the Feedback Hub.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a decrease in Start menu reliability in the previous flight.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Microsoft Edge crashing on launch for some Insiders in the previous flight.
- We’ve made some small tweaks to make the help icon in File Explorer look a bit better when dark theme is enabled.
- We fixed an issue where in certain languages if you pressed WIN+V before having opted into clipboard history the clipboard history UI would be truncated.
- We fixed an issue with the new Adlam keyboard resulting in not being able to type certain common words.
- We fixed an issue where, when typing Vietnamese, the touch keyboard was auto-capitalizing every word in certain apps.
- We fixed an issue that could result in unexpected flickering if you used pen or touch in certain win32 apps to launch a second instance of the app when in tablet mode.
- We fixed an issue that could result in DWM crashing after enabling high contrast.
- We fixed an issue where, when friendly dates were enabled in File Explorer, in certain languages (such as Japanese and Chinese) Insiders would see the wrong day name displayed.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an unexpected and non-functional Family Safety icon in the notification area of the taskbar.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the taskbar search box text becoming black on a black background.
- We fixed an issue where Start menu would crash when using Narrator to navigate pinned folders in Start.
The Microsoft blog post also contains a list of know issues.