[German]Adobe has released an optional update for Acrobat Reader and Acrobat DC for Windows and macOS on August 22, 2019. This update addresses some bugs in older program versions.
On this website Adobe writes something about an (optional) hotfix patch applicable for Acrobat and Reader DC. The update to version 19.012.20040 is intended to correct significant errors.
- 4282242: Error “Cannot extract embedded font. Some characters may not display or print correctly” thrown on opening pdf files containing certain fonts
- 4282237: xfa.host.response js method returning null on XFA forms
- 4282234: Unable to generate/read QR code data via Smartform in Acrobat / Reader
- 4282212: Only one page can be scanned and inserted to an existing PDF from scanner
- 4282192: [Mac] [Non-English]: Distiller Output and Input folders name changed on non-english locales