[German]Users who are working with Adobe software should urgently patch various products such as the shop platform Magento, the publishing software Illustrator and other products because of vulnerabilities.
New updates for Magenta, Illustrator and Adobe Bridge were released on April 28, 2020. Already on April 14, Adobe released security updates for Adobe Digital and Adobe After Effects as well as ColdFusion.
- APSB20-22 Security updates available for Magento: Since April 28th there is an update available for Magento which contains several vulnerabilities up to version 2.3.4.
- APSB20-20 Security update available for Illustrator: An update from April 28th closes a critical vulnerability in Illustrator for Windows up to version 14.0.2. Version 24.1.2 patches these vulnerabilities.
- APSB20-19 Security update available for Adobe Bridge: An update from 4/28 closes a critical vulnerability in the Bridge that is vulnerable up to version 10.0.1 on Windows.
- APSB20-23 Security update available for Adobe Digital Editions: The update to Adobe Digital Editions version 22.214.171.124303 closes several vulnerabilities and is available since April 14.
- APSB20-21 Security update available for Adobe After Effects: The update for After Effects is available for Windows and macOS to address a vulnerability up to version 17.0.1. The update is available since April 14.
- APSB20-18 Security update available for Adobe ColdFusion: ColdFusion 2016/2018 also contains vulnerabilities in older versions of the software, which have been resolved with an update to the software.
An overview of the Adobe Security Advisories can be found here. Details about the above points can be found in the linked Adobe Advisories.