[German]After releasing Virtualbox version 5.2.4 on December 19, 2017, Oracle has released another update on January 15, 2018 of its virtualization software VirtualBox Version 5.2.6. It's a maintenance update.
According to this change log the following issues has been fixed in Virtualbox 5.2.6.
- GUI: fixed occasional screen corruption when host screen resolution is changed
- User interface: increase proposed disk size when creating new VMs for Windows 7 and newer
- User interface: various improvements for high resolution screens
- VMM: Fixed problems using 256MB VRAM in raw-mode VMs
- Audio: implemented support for audio playback and recording for macOS guests
- Audio: further timing improvements for Windows 10 guests
- Linux hosts: fixed problem accessing mini-toolbar under XFCE
The new version of Virtualbox may be obtained for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux from this download page. Note that it's mandatory, to update also the VirtualBox Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack for your new Virtualbox version.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings