[German]Microsoft releases non security updates for Microsoft Office on the first Tuesday of the month (Office Patchday). This is also the case on May 1, 2018, when updates for Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 2016 have been released.
These updates refer to the installable MSI version of Office (the click-to-run packages obtain updates through other channels). These non-security updates are documented on this website and in the linked KB articles.
- Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB4022144): Fixes a bug where web pages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Microsoft Outlook add-ins (Outlook client) are not displayed when rendering through the Outlook folder window. Waiting for a page to be retrieved from a CRM server…..” appears in the empty view window. The area never loads the corresponding web page. See KB4049314 for details.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB4018389): Improved translation for Swiss Office versions. Available for download only.
- Update for Microsoft OneNote 2013 (KB4011281): This update fixes the translation for the Show meeting notes feature for the Netherlands
- Update for Microsoft Outlook 2013 (KB4018376): In addition to the rendering bug described above for Office 2010, fixes other bugs, e.g. a crash with MAPI/HTTP connections, problems with IMAP servers, etc.
- Update for Microsoft Project 2013 (KB4018379): Fixes several bugs in Project 2013 that are listed in the linked KB article.
- Update for Skype for Business 2015 (KB4018377): Updates Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013) to version 15.0.5031.1000.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB3203479): Bug that Access 2016 freezes when connecting to a SharePoint page has been fixed.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4011634): Bug fix for the error – that when you copy and paste content from the Excel Help window into a cell in Excel 2016, a “Login” dialog box appears that can only be removed by closing it at least ten times.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4018318): The error that if you edit multiple fields for a contact at the same time and then save the fields, some changes may be lost has been fixed.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4018369): Bug fix for the following problem. In some cases, some versions of Office do not support the requirements that a Web add-in sets for the Office 365 experience. Therefore, the Web add-in developed for both Office 365 and earlier versions of Office may not appear in earlier versions of Office.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4022133): Fix the problem that the context menus for.htm and.html files are displayed in English instead of the expected language.
- Update for Microsoft OneNote 2016 (KB4018321): This update fixes the translation for the Show meeting notes feature for the Netherlands.
- Update for Microsoft Outlook 2016 (KB4018372): In addition to the rendering bug described above for Office 2010, fixes other bugs, e.g. a crash with MAPI/HTTP connections, problems with IMAP servers, etc.
- Update for Microsoft Project 2016 (KB4018373): Includes several bug fixes for Project 2016 described in the KB article.
- Update for Skype for Business 2016 (KB4018367): Updates Microsoft Skype for Business 2016 to version 16.0.4690.1000.
Details can be found in the respective linked KB articles.
.NET Framework 4.7.2 released
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings