Mozilla’s developers have just released version 63.0.3 of the Firefox browser for Windows, Linux and macOS. It is a maintenance update which fixes bugs and vulnerabilities.
I used the menu and the help menu command About Firefox to check for updates and was offered the update for installation.
Firefox version 63.0.3 fixes the following issues:
- Games using WebGL (created in Unity) get stuck after very short time of gameplay (bug 1502748)
- Slow page loading for some users with specific proxy configurations (bug 1495024)
- Disable HTTP response throttling by default for causing bugs with videos in background tabs (bug 1503354)
- Opening magnet links no longer works (bug 1498934)
- Crash fixes (bug 1498510, bug 1503424)