The developers of the Tor project released an update to Tor Browser 8.0.7 on March 19, 2019. This is a maintenance update that updates Firefox 60.6.0esr and various other components and fixes bugs.
The Tor bundle supports anonymous surfing on the Internet. In addition to the important security updates for Firefox 60.6.0esr, the Tor browser contains 8.0.7 bug fixes. The changelog for this update includes the following changes:
Tor Browser 8.0.7 — March 19 2019
* All platforms
* Update Firefox to 60.6.0esr
* Update Tor to 0.3.5.8
* Bug 29660: XMPP can not connect to SOCKS5 anymore
* Update Torbutton to 2.0.11
* Bug 29021: Tell NoScript it is running within Tor Browser
* Bug 29081: Harden libwinpthread
* Bug 27531: Add separate LD_LIBRARY_PATH for fteproxy
An overview may be found here.