[German]The developers of the e-mail client Thunderbird released Thunderbird 78.4.1 on November 6, 2020. It is a maintenance update for the 78 main version of the e-mail client, which fixes some bugs.
Thunderbird prompts for an address when starting an e-mail from an address book entry with multiple addresses
and the fixes listed below:
- Searching global search results did not work
- Link location was not focused by default when adding a hyperlink in message composer
- Advanced address book search dialog was unusable
- Encrypted draft reply emails lost “Re:” prefix
- Replying to a newsgroup message did not open the compose window
- Unable to delete multiple newsgroup messages
- Appmenu displayed visual glitches
- Visual glitches when selecting multiple messages in the message pane and using Ctrl+click
- Switching between dark and light mode could lead to unreadable text on macOS
A known issue is that the release notes list ‘Message list is not focused at startup’. I
The system requirements for the different operating system versions (see also where further details can be found):
The download is available here. The Thunderbird is free of charge.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings