[German]Small addendum: Oracle's developers have already released Virtualbox version 6.1.26 on July 28, 2020. It is a maintenance update that is supposed to fix bugs of previous versions.
According to the changelog, the version 6.1.26 update is supposed to fix the following bugs in previous Virtualbox releases.
- VMSVGA: fixed VM screen artifacts after restoring from saved state (bug #20067)
- Storage: Fixed audio endianness for certain CUE sheet CD/DVD images.
- VBoxHeadless: Running VM will save its state on host shutdown
- VBoxManage: Fix OS detection for Ubuntu 20.10 ISO with unattended install
- Linux Additions: Fixed mouse pointer offsetting issue for VMSVGA graphics adapter in multi-monitor VM setup (6.1.24 regression)
The new version of the virtualization software can be downloaded for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux from this download page. It should be noted that an updated version of the VirtualBox Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack must also be downloaded and installed. VirtualBox can be used freely, but there are special license conditions for the Extension Pack.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings