[German]The developers of the Thunderbird email client have released Thunderbird 91.2.0 on October 7, 2021. This is a maintenance and security update for the 91 development branch, which makes minor fixes. Here is a brief overview.
Older versions of Thunderbird are not updated to the 91 development branch yet. According to the release notes (not yet posted on this page), Thunderbird now uses a unique file name when saving a single message as .eml. The update includes the following fixes.
- Subfolders were not correctly taken into account when notifying about new e-mails
- Decryption of binary attachments when using an external GnuPG configuration failed
- Account name fields in account management were not large enough for long names
- LDAP searches with an extensibleMatch filter did not return any results
- Read-only CalDAV calendars and CardDAV address books were not recognized
- Multi-part messages that contained a calendar invitation did not display any of the human-readable alternatives
- Some calendar days were displayed incorrectly or twice (e.g., two "29th" days of a given month)
- A phantom event was displayed at the end of each day in the calendar week view
No security fixes were made according to this page.
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher (macOS 11.0 for Silicon)
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings