[Geman]The developers of the Thunderbird email client have released Thunderbird 91.2.1 on October 21, 2021. This is a maintenance update for the 91 development branch, which makes minor fixes. Here is a brief overview.
Older versions of Thunderbird should actually be updated to the 91 development branch. However, this is not yet the case for me. According to the release notes, a setting has been added to disable the automatic interruption of RSS feed updates after a retrieval failure. The update includes the following fixes.
- Recipe address pills in error state could erroneously merge with mailing list pills when expanding the list
- BCC-only messages could not be sent from the outbox
- Vertical scroll bar in the "Conversations" chat panel did not work correctly
- Chat account "Advanced options" dialog did not have clickable buttons on macOS
- RSS feed attachments could not be saved
- Public ICS calendars that shipped with an incorrect content type could not be added
- Setting a CalDAV calendar to update manually had no effect
- CalDAV calendars set to read-only became writable after a restart of Thunderbird
- Default DSN request was not set when using "Edit as new message"
- Saving a copy of a calendar invitation (More -> Save as copy) did not work
- Appointments in the first or last week of a month were not always printed when printing a month view
- Accessibility improvements; clearer display of the focus area
- Various theme improvements, HiDPI improvements
- "Attachments" menu fields for attached files were empty
In general, there are stability improvements. This update doesn't contain security fixes, according to this page.
The system requirements for the different operating system versions (see here for more details):
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher (macOS 11.0 for Silicon)
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings