[German]The developers of the Thunderbird email client have released Thunderbird 91.5.1 on January 24, 2022. This is a maintenance update for the 91 development branch that makes fixes. Here is a brief overview..
I had caught it on January 27, 2022 when Thunderbird notified me of the pending update.
According to the Thunderbird release notes, the update includes the following fixes.
- JS LDAP implementation did not support self-signed SSL certificates
- After saving a draft and subsequently sending a FileLink email, the original file was removed from disk
- Chat OTR encryption did not work
- OTR verification bar was not removed after completing verification
- Various theme improvements
The system requirements for the different operating system versions (see here for more details):
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
The download of the free Thunderbird is available here.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings