[German]The developers of Thunderbird had to release another update of the email client to version 102.3.3 on October 12, 2022. It is a bug-fix update, which should fix a number of problems.
According to the Thunderbird release notes, the following new features and changes have been made in this version:
- New: Added option to show the containing address book for a contact when all address books are used in vertical mode
- Changed: Thunderbird tries to use POP NTLM authentication even if it is not offered by the server
- Changed: The task list and today window sidebars are no longer loaded when they are not visible
In addition, there are fixes to the following bugs, which are listed as fixed:
- The changes were not saved when sending a message while a recipient column was changed
- The Nickname column was not available in the horizontal view of the address book
- Multiline organization values were displayed in two columns in the horizontal view of the address book
- Contact vCard fields with multiple values, such as categories, were truncated when saved
- ICS calendar files with a FREEBUSY property could not be imported
- Thunderbird got stuck when a calendar event exceeded the year 2035
DieThe system requirements for the different operating system versions are (see here here for more details):
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
The download of the free Thunderbird is available here. (via)
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings
My thunderbird, after 102.3.3, windows, update today, doesn't show ANY email folders!
Apart from that, all else seems to be there from the profile (accounts, addr book, subscriptions, etc…)
Can someone help?