[German]Microsoft has published a security alert on June 19, 2018. Security Advisory ADV180010 addresses a security updates for the Microsoft Exchange Server. Here are a few details.
Security Advisories Released or Updated on June 19, 2018
* Microsoft Security Advisory ADV180010
– Title: June 2018 Oracle Outside In Library Security Update
– Reason for Revision: Information published.
– Originally posted: June 19, 2018
– Updated: N/A
– Version: 1.0
Microsoft Exchange Server Security Advisory ADV180010
Security Advisory ADV180010 addresses Microsoft Exchange Server. Der Microsoft Exchange Server contains some elements of the Oracle Outside In libraries. The June 19, 2018 versions of Microsoft Exchange Server include vulnerability fixes.
These vulnerabilities are addressed in Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory – April 2018: CVE-2018-2768, CVE-2018-2806, CVE-2018-2801. The vulnerabilities force Microsoft to deploy updates to the Microsoft Exchange Server. The following software releases contain updates to fix the identified vulnerabilities.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3: Update KB4295699
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013: Update KB4099855
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016: Update KB4099852
Product versions or versions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 that are not listed have exceeded their support lifecycle. All that remains is to upgrade these products to one of the above versions of Microsoft Exchange Server to receive the fixes for these vulnerabilities.