Mozilla’s developer have released Firefox 64.0.2 for Windows, Linux and macOS. This is a maintenance update which fixes bugs. The tip came in from a blog reader.
I used the menu and the help command About Firefox to check for updates and was offered the update for installation. The following bugs were fixed in version 64.0.5 of the Firefox browser (see):
- Fixed a browser crash on MacOS (bug 1510058)
- Updated the Japanese translation for missing strings (bug 1513259)
- Properly restore column sizes in developer tools inspector (bug 1503175)
- Fixed video stuttering on Youtube (bug 1513511)
- Fix updates for some lightweight themes (bug 1508777)
The download is available here.