[German]Oracle’s developers have released Virtualbox version 6.0.8 on May 13, 2019. It is a maintenance update to fix bugs of earlier versions.
Fixes in VirtualBox 6.0.8
According to changelog version 6.0.6 should fix the following issues.
- Core: fix saved state resume failures (bugs #18265 and #18331)
- User interface: show full file location in New Medium window.
- User interface: fix mouse click pass-through problems in multi-screen virtual machines (6.0.6 regression, bug #18567)
- Graphics: fixed a crash when powering off a VM without graphics controller (bug #18570)
- API: partial fix for dealing with VM config conflicting with other VMs related to medium UUIDs, now correctly flags VM as inaccessible (bug #17908)
- Windows hosts: Support paths longer than 4096 characters on in shared folders
- Linux hosts: fix kernel module build breakage in non-default build set-ups (bug #18620, thank you Ambroz Bizjak)
- Linux hosts: fix kernel module build breakage in debug build set-ups (bug #18621, thank you Ambroz Bizjak)
- Windows guests: notice file size increases in shared folders which were missed in certain cases
- Linux guests: make shared folders work with Linux 3.16.35
- Linux guests: fix incorrectly read-only shared folders (bug #18345)
The new version of the virtualization software can be downloaded for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux from this download page. Please note that an updated version of the VirtualBox Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack must also be downloaded and installed. VirtualBox can be used freely, but there are special license terms for the Extension Pack.