Microsoft has updated Autoruns, Process Explorer, RAMMap and Sysmon from Sysinternals Tools on June 28, 2019. This are maintenance updates to fix some issues.
Within a techcommunity post, Microsoft outlines the improvements of the updated modules.
- Autoruns v13.96: This release of Autoruns improves the security of loading system libraries
- Process Explorer v16.26: This update to Process Explorer fixes a memory leak when showing CPU and/or GPU history graphs, display of overflowing metrics on the process properties tab and improves security of loading system libraries.
- RAMMap v1.52: The ARM64 version of RAMMap "RAMMap64a.exe" is now included.
- Sysmon v10.2: This update to Sysmon includes the following fixes:
- Fixed an XML parsing error when there is a comment after a RuleGroup element
- A config dump issue when both include and exclude rules are used
- A BSOD on Windows 7 when using named-pipes
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings