[German] Mozilla’s developers have just (September 18, 2019) released version 69.0.1 of the Firefox browser. This is a maintenance update, which should fix bugs. Here is a brief overview of what changes in the new version.
The following changes and bug fixes are listed in the Firefox release notes, just minior issues:
- Fixed external programs launching in the background when clicking a link from inside Firefox to launch them (bug 1570845)
- Usability improvements to the Add-ons Manager for users with screen readers (bug 1567600)
- Fixed the Captive Portal notification bar not being dismissable in some situations after login is complete (bug 1578633)
- Fixed the maximum size of fonts in Reader Mode when zoomed (bug 1578454)
- Fixed missing stacks in the Developer Tools Performance section (bug 1578354)
In addition, some moderately rated vulnerabilities listed here are closed. The browser should be offered via auto-update or manual update search in the help menu. The new Firefox is also available for download here for various platforms.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings