[German]The developers of the e-mail client Thunderbird released version 68.10.0 on July 1, 2020. This is a maintenance update for the 68 main branch of the e-mail client, which fixes some bugs.
The hint to the new version already came from German blog reader Tom in this comment (thanks for that). Of course I tested immediately, and was offered the new version.
During a quick check, the update installed without any problems and I could not detect any errors. According to the release notes there are the following fixes for the new Thunderbird version:
- Chat: Topics did not display some characters correctly
- Calendar: Filtering of tasks did not work when “Incomplete tasks” was selected.
So it seems, that there are only minor fixes.
The system requirements for the different operating system versions (see also):
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Linux: GTK+ 3.4 or higher
The download is available here. By the way, the Thunderbird is free.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings