[German]Google’s developers have released Chrome Browser version 84.0.4147.105 as of July 27, 2020. This version closes vulnerabilities in the desktop and Android versions of Google Browser.
Google has published this blog post about version 84.0.4147.105. he security update fixes 6 vulnerabilities in Google’s Chrome browser for the desktop.
- [$10000] High CVE-2020-6537: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Alphalaab on 2020-07-14
- [$N/A] High CVE-2020-6538: Inappropriate implementation in WebView. Reported by Yongke Wang(@Rudykewang) and Aryb1n(@aryb1n) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab (腾讯安全玄武实验室） on 2020-06-18
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-6532: Use after free in SCTP. Reported by Anonymous on 2020-07-09
- [$N/A] High CVE-2020-6539: Use after free in CSS. Reported by Oriol Brufau on 2020-07-14
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-6540: Heap buffer overflow in Skia. Reported by Zhen Zhou of NSFOCUS Security Team on 2020-07-15
- [$N/A] High CVE-2020-6541: Use after free in WebUSB. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2020-07-17
Chrome version84.0.4147.89 for Windows, Mac and Linux will be rolled out to the systems in the next few days via the automatic update function. You can also download this build here. Updates for Edge, Vivaldi and other clones will probably follow soon. hier herunterladen. (via)
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings