[German]On August 4, 2020 (first Tuesday of the month, Office Patchday), Microsoft released several non-security updates for versions of Microsoft Office that are still supported. Here is a brief overview.
The updates apply to the installable MSI version of Office and are provided through Windows Update. Click-to-run packages receive updates through other channels. For this reason, Office 2019 no longer appears in the following list because only click-to-run installers are available there. Microsoft lists the updates on this page.
The packages are automatically distributed via Windows Update, but can also be manually downloaded and installed via the linked KB articles as download.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4484418): This update fixes an issue that causes graphical content to be deleted from e-mail messages.
- Update for Microsoft Project 2016 (KB4484477): This update fixes several bugs in Project 2016 that are described in the KB article. For example, it fixes a problem where there are no warnings when you select the Update button on the Commitments tab, and you have new commitments that have not been saved.
- Update for Skype for Business 2016 (KB4484464): The Update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016 removes the version number to 16.0.5044.1000.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4484454): Fixes several errors in Office 2010 that are described in the KB article. It also adds a Buisness Bar (toolbar). Users will learn how to handle modern comments that are not supported in Office 2010.
- Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB4092435):This update improves translations in all language versions of PowerPoint 2010 to display the business bar notification.
For details about each update, see the linked KB articles.
Microsoft Office Patchday (August 4, 2020)
Microsoft Security Update Summary (August 11, 2020)
Patchday: Windows 10-Updates (August 11, 2020)
Patchday: Windows 8.1/Server 2012-Updates (August 11, 2020)
Patchday: Updates for Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (August 11, 2020)
Patchday Microsoft Office Updates (August 11, 2020)