[German]On August 31 and Sept. 1, 2020, Microsoft has released another batch of microcode updates for Windows 10 Version 1809 through 2004 (but these are probably old updates). Here is some information about these updates.
Windows 10: Intel Microcode Updates
Blog reader EP has left a comment about about the Intel microcode updates (thx). Intel has revised the microcode updates in the period August 31 and Sept. 1, 2020: Here are the relevant entries at Microsoft:
- KB4497165 Intel microcode update “V5” for Windows 10 version 1903/1909 on MS Update Catalog
- KB4494174 Intel microcode update “V4” for Windows 10 version 1809 on MS Update Catalog
- KB4558130 Intel microcode update for Windows 10 version 2004 on MS Update Catalog
According to deskmodder.de there are also the following Microcode Updates for older Windows 10 builds:
- KB4494452: Windows 10 1709 V5, im Update Catalog: KB4494452
- KB4494453: Windows 10 1703 V5, im Update Catalog: KB4494453
- KB4494175: Windows 10 1607 V5, im Update Catalog: KB4494175
- KB4494454: Windows 10 1507 V5, im Update Catalog: KB4494454
The microcode updates must be manually downloaded from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings