[German]Small addendum: The developers of the Thunderbird email client have released Thunderbird 91.5.0 on January 11, 2022. This is a maintenance update for the 91 development branch, which makes numerous fixes. Here is a brief overview.
I had already noticed it on January 11, 2022, when Thunderbird notified me of the pending update – but put the whole thing on hold for a bit.
According to the Thunderbird release notes, the update includes the following fixes.
- RSS keyword labels without configured color were unreadable
- The "about:" dialog of Thunderbird did not recognize newly packed third-party distributions like Flatpaks
In addition, several security vulnerabilities rated as high were closed, for which there are corresponding descriptions.
The system requirements for the different operating system versions (see here for more details):
- Windows: Windows 7 and later
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 and later
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 and higher versions
The download of the free Thunderbird is available here.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings