[German]The developers of the Thunderbird email client have released Thunderbird 91.6.0 as of February 8, 2022. This is a maintenance update for the 91 development branch that makes fixes. Here is a brief overview.
According to the Thunderbird release notes, Thunderbird now offers to send large forwarded attachments via FileLink. In addition, the update includes the following fixes.
- Partially signed unencrypted messages displayed an incorrect "partially encrypted" notification
- Attachments filenames were not sanitized before saving to disk
- In the attachment bar, the "Import OpenPGP Key" item displayed for public keys displayed an error and did not import the key
- "Open with" attachment dialog did not have a selected radio button option
The system requirements for the different operating system versions (see here for more details):
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
The download of the free Thunderbird is available here.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings