[German]Google has released the update of Google Chrome 101.0.4951.64 for Windows and Mac on the desktop in the Stable Channel on May 10, 2022. Furthermore, the update to version 100.0.4896.160 for Windows and Mac was released in the Extended Stable Channel. Chrome for Android has already been updated to 101.0.4951.61 on May 9, 2022.
Google Chrome 101.0.4951.64
- [$5000] High CVE-2022-1633: Use after free in Sharesheet. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2022-04-18
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-1634: Use after free in Browser UI. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2022-04-09
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-1635: Use after free in Permission Prompts. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-04-26
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-1636: Use after free in Performance APIs. Reported by Seth Brenith, Microsoft on 2022-02-15
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-1637: Inappropriate implementation in Web Contents. Reported by Alesandro Ortiz on 2022-03-31
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-1638: Heap buffer overflow in V8 Internationalization. Reported by DoHyun Lee (@l33d0hyun) of DNSLab, Korea University on 2022-04-17
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-1639: Use after free in ANGLE. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-04-19
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-1640: Use after free in Sharing. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-04-28
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-1641: Use after free in Web UI Diagnostics. Reported by Rong Jian of VRI on 2022-03-10
The Chrome version for Windows, Mac and Linux will be rolled out to the systems via the automatic update function in the next few days. One can also update the browser manually (via the menu and the About Google Chrome command). The latest build of the Chrome browser can also be downloaded here.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings