[German]The developers of Thunderbird have released another update of the email client on July 12, 2022. This should fix a number of bugs and is already the second bug fix update within a few days for the recently released 102 version.
According to the Thunderbird release notes, this version contains the following changes and bug fixes:
- CHANGED Double-clicking chat messages will no longer execute a default action
- FIXED "File" menu was covered by Spaces Toolbar
- Sub-folders with new messages were not highlighted until clicked
- Attachment paper clip was cut off in message list
- OpenPGP signatures were broken when "Primary Password" dialog remained open
- Non-ASCII messages forwarded as attachments were garbled
- Importing from Seamonkey or Outlook failed in second step
- Deleting messages from a POP server occasionally failed
- Offline cache was unusable for NNTP accounts
- News messages were not shown in preview pane
- Address fields were not populated when using "Edit as new message"
- Sometimes only the first letter of a contact's Organization name was displayed
- Double-click to edit selected contacts action did not work
- Some CardDAV contact fields were displayed with additional backslashes in the value
- Pending chat message contents were not updated when the conversation was not selected
- Various UI improvements
No vulnerabilities were closed.
The system requirements for the different operating system versions (see here for more details):
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings