[German]The developers of Thunderbird have released another update of the email client on July 26, 2022. This should fix a number of bugs and is already the second bug fix update within a few days for the recently released 102 version.
Andreas has mentioned here the updates 102.0.3 (7/20/2022, change log) nd now to 102.1.0 (thanks for that). According to the Thunderbird Release Notes, this version contains the following changes and bug fixes:
- The activity manager did not show POP messages for downloads
- The Mail Folder Properties dialog was not sized correctly, causing the content to be truncated
- Expired messages did not display an error message
- Calendar column selection was closed prematurely after selecting/deselecting a single column
In addition, various unspecified UI improvements are cited. In addition, this update closes five vulnerabilities (one rated as high), which are specified here.
he system requirements for the various operating system versions (see here
for more details):
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
The download of the free Thunderbird is available here.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings