[German]Mozilla developers have released versions 105.0.2 of the Firefox browser on October 4, 2022. This is a maintenance update, which is supposed to fix bugs.
According to the Release Notes, the September 23, 2022 update only brings some bug fixes:
- Fixed poor contrast on various menu items with certain themes on Linux systems (bug 1792063).
- Fixed scroll bar appearing on the wrong side of selection items in right-to-left language environments (bug 1791219)
- Fixed possible deadlock when loading some websites in error recovery mode (bug 1786259)
- Fixed a bug that caused some dynamic appearance changes not to appear as expected (bug 1786521)
- Fixed a bug that caused the design of sidebars for some add-ons to be applied incorrectly in private browsing mode (bug 1787543)
Firefox should update itself automatically, but can be downloaded from this website for various platforms (choose the variant from the list boxes displayed).
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings