The release notes state the following bugs as corrected in the new Firefox version.
- Fixed an issue where access to some websites in Private Browsing or Strict ETP mode was not reliable due to anti-adblockers (bug 1717806).
- Fixed a problem where color management was not available for some users (bug 1799391).
- Fixed a problem where the text in the settings menu overlapped for some locales (bug 1800379).
- Fixed an incompatibility with the new Windows 11 22H2 Suggested Actions feature that caused hangs when copying phone number links (bug 1798098).
- Fixed an issue where the DevTools UI was not accessible when a warning dialog was displayed (bug 1801840).
irefox should update automatically, but can be checked for new versions via the Help menu and About Firefox. In addition, the browser can be downloaded from this website for various platforms (the variant is to be selected via the displayed list boxes).
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings