[German]The developers of Thunderbird have released another update of the email client to version 102.7.1 on February 1, 2023. It is a bug-fix update, which is supposed to fix some problems. In addition, a vulnerability that was rated as high has been closed. Just updated the client on my end.
According to the Thunderbird release notes, the following changes were made in this version:
- The issue that Microsoft Office 365 accounts could not be authenticated is fixed.
- When switching identities, removed images in HTML signatures were not displayed.
- Thunderbird was unable to import vCards that contained "\r\r\n" line endings
- The "Post" button for add-ons opened the post page in a Thunderbird tab instead of in the external browser
- XMPP did not respond to unrecognized IQ queries, causing some servers to close the connection
- Buttons in the window title bar (minimize/maximize/close) were not displayed in Windows 10's "Dark" color mode
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings