Microsoft has released Preview Quality Rollup KB3192406 for Windows Server 2012 on October 18, 2016.
Update KB3192406 (October 2016 Preview of Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012) is available via Windows Update, Microsoft Update Catalog and via Microsoft Download Center. The Update history lists the following fixes:
- Addressed issue that causes high CPU usage whenever a significant number of files are opened simultaneously and folders are being renamed.
- Addressed issue with revised daylight saving time.
- Addressed issue where some DFS namespace reparse points that are in the DFS server’s root share are unexpectedly deleted during a full synchronization with the Primary Domain Controller (PDC).
- Improved the reliability of Windows Kernel.
- Addressed issue that prevents pushed-printer connections and printer connections from trusted servers from being installed in Point and Print scenarios after installing MS16-087.
The update fixes also the issue, that update KB2979933 is gone lost during installation of update KB3084426.