[German]On the first Tuesday of each month (Office Patchday) on June 5, 2018, Microsoft released non-security updates for Microsoft Office 2013 and Office 2016.
These updates refer to the installable MSI version of Office (the click-to-run packages obtain updates through other channels). These non-security updates are documented on this website (deleted) and in the linked KB articles.Office 2013
- Update for Microsoft OneDrive for Business (KB3178712): OneDrive (OneDrive.exe) can take over the synchronization relationships from OneDrive for Business (Groove.exe) now.
This update adds the capabilities to Groove.exe to prepare it to silently and automatically migrate synchronization tasks from Groove.exe to OneDrive.exe. Future updates to OneDrive.exe will mate with this change to complete the automatic migration.
- Update for Microsoft Project 2013 (KB4022171): When you delete a Gantt chart type view that has a drawing in Project 2013, Project 2013 may crash. Related to this, when you delete a drawing in a Gantt view, you may see the drawing is deleted from another view.
When you try to open an enterprise calendar while it is connected to a Project Web App instance by using Google Chrome, you receive the following error message: Sorry, we were unable to open your project. Please try again. Is this happens again, contact your administrator.
- Update for Microsoft Word 2013 (KB4022186): When you copy a table cell in a row and paste it to a table cell in another row in the Draft view in Word 2013, the value of Indent from left is increased by 0.08 in Table Properties unexpectedly.
When you open a legacy .doc file that's created by a third-party application in Word 2013, Word 2013 crashes.
- Update for Skype for Business 2015 (KB4022170): Dieses This update also includes the new Skype for Business client. The version number of this update is 15.0.5041.1000.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4022156): When the UI.displayDialogAsync method is called, Outlook 2016 adds the pipe symbol ( | ). However, the pipe symbol is not a supported URL delimiter. This update adds the support for the dollar symbol ( $ ) as a supported delimiter, and the dollar symbol replaces the pipe symbol when the UI.displayDialogAsync method is called.
This update reduces resource consumption and latency for Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-ins.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4022158): You can set the DisallowWinCredsToBePersisted registry key not to allow Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) credentials to be persisted in Credentials Manager. To enable this feature, set the value of the registry key to DWORD 1 in the following location:
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4022159): Fixes several issues in PDF writing, translation and Restore button to restore an earlier version in version history in OneDrive or SharePoint Server.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 (KB4022193): Math equations that are created by Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 are no longer supported. Such equations will not be displayed when the "MT Extra" font is missing from the local system. This update installs the "MT Extra" font to enable display of math equations that are created by Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0. This update cannot be uninstalled.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 Language Interface Pack (KB4018370): Dieses Update verbessert die Übersetzung über die Weiterleitung eines Meetings in Outlook 2016 für alle Sprachen.
- Update for Microsoft OneDrive for Business (KB4011100): OneDrive (OneDrive.exe) can take over the synchronization relationships from OneDrive for Business (Groove.exe) now. This update adds the capabilities to Groove.exe to prepare it to silently and automatically migrate synchronization tasks from Groove.exe to OneDrive.exe.
- Update for Microsoft OneNote 2016 (KB4022163): Fixes several problems in OneNote described in the KB article.
- Update for Microsoft Project 2016 (KB4022164): Fixes several problems in Microsoft Project described in the KB article.
- Update for Microsoft Word 2016 (KB4022175): Fixes several problems in Microsoft Word described in the KB article.
- Update for Skype for Business 2016 (KB4022155): Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016. The version number of this update is 16.0.4705.1000. Before you install this update, see the prerequisites.
Details can be found in the respective linked KB articles.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings