[German]Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 in Fast Ring. The development branch 19H1 is expected to end in April 2019 as Windows 10 V1903.
The announcement was made in the Windows Blog, where also the bugs already fixed within this build are listed. A known bug in VMs and a BitLocker bug have been fixed:
- We fixed an issue preventing certain VMs from being able to install or update Windows Insider Preview builds – the VM would hang on the black screen with the Windows logo.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing unexpected BitLocker prompts to encrypt certain drives, and then subsequently failing to encrypt.
There are no new features in this build, but some unfixed bugs are listed in the blog post.
- Microsoft Store app updates do not automatically install on 18356+. As a workaround, you can manually check for, and install updates via the Microsoft Store app. Open Select “…” > “Downloads and updates” > “Get updates”.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. We are partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
I am curious when the RTM build for this development branch will be released by Microsoft.