[German]On the first Tuesday of the month (Office Patchday) on June 4, 2019, Microsoft released a number of non-security updates for various versions of Microsoft Office that are still supported..
The updates refer to the installable MSI version of Office and are delivered via Windows Update. Click-to-run packages receive updates through other channels. This is why Office 2019 no longer appears in the list below, as only click-to-run installers are still available there. Unfortunately, Microsoft has deleted the relevant website on which information is made available in a timely manner. However, @PKCano provides Woody Leonhard with a list of updates.
— Woody Leonhard (@AskWoody) 4. Juni 2019
Therefore, information is available about what has been patched into Microsoft Office this month. This list is rather short
- Update for Skype for Business 2015 KB4464593
- Update for Microsoft Excel 2016 KB4464578
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 KB4464539
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 KB4464579
- Update for Microsoft Office 2016 Language Interface Pack KB4464581
- Update for Microsoft Outlook 2016 KB4464585
- Update for Microsoft Project 2016 KB4464589
- Update for Skype for Business 2016 KB4464576
Further details may be found in the linked KB articles.
Adobe security updates for Flash, ColdFusion, Campaign
Microsoft Office Patchday (June 4, 2019)
Microsoft Security Update Summary (June 11, 2019)
Patchday: Updates for Windows 7/8.1/Server (June 11, 2019)
Patchday Windows 10 Updates (June 11, 2019)
Patchday Microsoft Office Updates (June 11, 2019)
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings