[German]At the beginning of June the Mozilla developers first released the update to version 67.01 for the browser. On 11 June 2019 the maintenance update to version 67.0.2 was released to the stable channel.
Mozilla has announced details about the changes in the browser in the release notes. It’s just bug fixes as you can see below.
- Proxy authentication dialog box repeatedly pops up asking to authenticate after upgrading to Firefox 67 (bug 1548804)
- Pearson MyCloud breaks if FIDO U2F is not Chrome’s implementation (bug 1551282)
- Starting in safe mode on Linux or macOS causes Firefox to think on the subsequent launch that the profile is too recent to be used with this version of Firefox (bug 1556612)
- Linux distribution users can’t easily install/use additional/different languages using the built-in preferences UI (bug 1554744)
- Developer tools users can’t copy the href/src content from various HTML tags via the context menu in the Inspector markup view (bug 1552275)
- Custom home page is broken with clearing data on shutdown settings applied (bug 1554167)
- Performance-regression for eclipse RAP based applications (bug 1555962)
- macOS 10.15 crash fix (bug 1556076)
- Can’t start two downloads in parallel via <a download> anymore (bug 1542912)