[German]A few days ago Creative released an updated driver package ‘Sound Blaster X-Fi Series Software Pack’ for Windows 10 for download. The driver package fixes some bugs and also supports Windows 10 V1903.
Colleagues at deskmodder.de have noticed a few days ago that a driver update for Creative X-Fi has been available since June 24, 2019. On this Creative website you can download the file SBXF_PCDRV_L11_2_30_0012.exe. This download includes the driver and application(s) for use with your Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ audio devices. The download only supports the following devices:
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite
- Sound Blaster X-Fi
The driver fixes the error that the audio output remains mute or the error “Unable to find audio device” is reported in Windows 10 Version 1803 and higher. The driver requires the following for installation:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-Bit oder 64-Bit
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Soudkarte gemäß obiger Liste
To install, simply double-click the downloaded installation file to start it. Further details can be found in the Release Notes.