[German]Microsoft has released the update KB4541738 for Windows 10 Version 2004 on March 13, 2020. This is delivered for Windows Insider in the slow ring.
The preview update KB4541738 increases the build of this Windows 10 version to 19041.153. Microsoft has announced the update release in the Windows Blog and has listed the following fixes there.
- We fixed an issue that might prevent ActiveX content from loading.
- We fixed an issue that might cause Microsoft browsers to bypass proxy servers.
- We fixed an issue with rendering PeerDist-encoded content in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- We changed how the Linux kernel in WSL2 is installed and serviced on your machine, for more details please read this Windows Command Line blog post.
- Security updates to Windows Server, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Silicon Platform, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Windows Kernel, Windows Core Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Peripherals, Windows Network Security and Containers, and Windows Update Stack.
The following known issues exist with this update: Narrator and NVDA users who are using the latest chrome-based version of Microsoft Edge may experience some difficulty navigating and reading certain Web content. Users of older versions of Microsoft Edge are not affected. NVAccess has released NVDA 2019.3 that solves the known Edge issue.
Addendum: According to the colleagues from deskmodder.de there is also a new Servicing Stack Update (SSU) KB4545706 available for download.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings