[German]Adobe released a security update for Adobe Reader and Acrobat on November 3, 2020 to address serious vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader for Windows and MacOS. Here is some information.
Security Update for Adobe Reader / Acrobat 2020.013.20064
Adobeannounces in Security Bulletin APSB20-67 that a priority 2 security update for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and MacOS has been released. These updates fix vulnerabilities that allow the execution of arbitrary code in the context of the current user. Here is the table of affected products.
Adobe has provided updates for the affected products, which can be accessed via the links in the list below.
- Acrobat DC, Continuous, 2020.013.20064, Windows, macOS
- Acrobat Reader DC, Continuous, 2020.013.20064, Windows, macOS
- Acrobat 2020, Classic 2020, 2020.001.30010, Windows, macOS
- Acrobat Reader 2020, Classic 2020, 2020.001.30010, Windows, macOS
- Acrobat 2017, Classic 2017, 2017.011.30180, Windows, macOS
- Acrobat Reader 2017, Classic 2017, 2017.011.30180, Windows, macOS
Adobe Bulletin contains the download links and also the vulnerability list. Bleeping Computer has here some information about closed vulnerabilities.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings
I saw this recent article from ZDNet – "Adobe kills Flash in Acrobat and Reader – pushes out these critical security bug fixes"