[German]The release of Firefox version 90.0.0 lasted just a week. Now the Mozilla developers have released July 19, 2021 version 90.0.1 as a maintenance update of the Firefox browser. Here is some information about what has been fixed.
According to the release notes, version 90.0.1 brings some bug fixes to Firefox 90.0.0, which will be released on July 13, 2021.
- Fixed a crash when using some accessibility clients on Windows (bug 1720696)
- Fixed busy looping processing some HTTP3 responses (bug 1720079)
- Fixed transient errors authenticating with some smart cards (bug 1715325)
- Fixed a rare crash on shutdown (bug 1707057)
- Fixed a race on startup that caused about:support to end up empty after upgrade (bug 1717894)
Not fixed is the problem that printing a page with scaling can lead to truncated output (bug 1720621). This is probably due to the fact that the Mozilla developers have reintroduced the simplified printer view from old Firefox versions.
The new Firefox can be downloaded from this website for various platforms (the variant is to be selected via the displayed list boxes).
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings