The developers of HWInfo have released version 7.46 on May 10, 2023. In the new version, various bugs, for example about CPU utilization under Windows 11, a possible crash on AMD Genoa/Bergamo systems or driver compatibilities, have been fixed. The software can be used freely and is more frequently used by computer users who want to know more about the hardware.
HWiNFOHardware Information) is a hardware information and diagnostic tool that determines and displays information about computer hardware. Furthermore, the tool can search driver updates, and provides support for computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts. The obtained information can be exported to various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking functions are also available. According to the release notes, the following fixes have been made in version 7.46.
- Fixed monitoring of legacy CPU Usage on Windows 11.
- Fixed a possible crash during XTU check on AMD Genoa/Bergamo.
- Fixed reporting of EDC current value on AMD Raphael.
- Fixed driver compatibility with Windows Kernel-mode Hardware-enforced Stack Protection.
- Improved Intel Arc GPU support with new drivers.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings