- Windows 10 Oktober 2018 Update is distributed automatically on
- Windows 7 Notification Update KB4493132 released on
- Windows 10 Microcode and Intel BIOS Updates (March 2019) on
- SCEP/MSE/Defender failed worldwide for hours due to a bad signatur file v1.289.1521.0 (03/19/2019) on
- Patchday Windows 10-Updates (March 12, 2019) on
Tag Archives: FAQ
[German]Microsoft has released its Windows 10 October 2018 update (version 1809) on October 2, 2018, but stopped this rollout on October 6th due to major issues. On November 13, 2018, I assume, the rollout will be continued. Within this FAQ … Continue reading
[German]Microsoft has released Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Version 1709) on October 17, 2017. Within the following the FAQ I would like to answer some questions (how long does the rollout take, how do I get the update directly etc.).
Microsoft has begun on April 11, 2017 with its global Windows 10 Creators Update (Version 1703) rollout. Within a FAQ I tried to compile some hints and tips, what to know about that feature upgrade.
[German]Microsoft released Windows 10 Anniversary Update at August 2, 2016 and will rollout the new OS in waves worldwide (see Windows 10 Anniversary Update rollout explained). This blog posts provides a few answers and hints to upgrade to Windows 10 … Continue reading