[German]Apple has invited the press for September 12, 2018 to its headquarters in Cupertino to present products there. They probably present some new iPhone models.
The official invitation from Apple may be found here. The event will take place at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino from 10:00 a.m. local time.
(Apple invitation, Source: Apple)
The invitation doesn’t include more details, especially no hint what will be presented by Apple. iMore speculates that the following devices could be introduced:
- iPhone 9: A 6.1-inch LCD with iPhone X-style design, in iPhone 5c-type colors
- iPhone X2: The next generation OLED iPhone and iPhone Plus, perhaps with Pencil support
- Apple Watch Series 4: With minimized bezels
- iPad Pro 3: With minimized bezels
- New MacBook Air. Finally.
- Coffee Lake MacBook
- Coffee Lake iMac
It might be interesting to see if the following three iPhone models with OLED display are really presented.
- 6.5-inch OLED iPhone Plus
- 5.8-inch OLED iPhone
- 6.1-inch LCD iPhone
Some rumors can also be found in this CNet article. The website 9to5mac.com published the article Exclusive: This is ‘iPhone XS’ — design, larger version, and gold colors confirmed an article about an iPhone XS a few hours ago. So we have to wait and see, what Apple has in stock.