[German]Google released a new update of the Google Chrome browser on September 8, 2020, which raises the browser to version 85.0.4183.102. It is a security update that fixes five vulnerabilities as well as bug fixes.
- [$20000] High CVE-2020-6573: Use after free in video. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab working with 360 BugCloud on 2020-08-14
- [$10000] High CVE-2020-6574: Insufficient policy enforcement in installer. Reported by CodeColorist of Ant-Financial LightYear Labs on 2020-07-05
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-6575: Race in Mojo. Reported by Microsoft on 2020-05-12
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-6576: Use after free in offscreen canvas. Reported by Looben Yang on 2020-07-31
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-15959: Insufficient policy enforcement in networking. Reported by Eric Lawrence of Microsoft on 2020-08-27
The new Chrome version for Windows, Mac and Linux will be rolled out to the systems in the next few days via the automatic update function. But you can also download this build here. Updates for Edge, Vivaldi and other clones should also be available (possibly in the next days).
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings