[German]The developers of Thunderbird have released another update of the email client to version 102.5.1 on December 1, 2022 (thanks to the reader for pointing this out). It is a bug fix and security update, which should fix some problems.
According to the Thunderbird release notes a change in the Mail Extension API has been introduced in this release. In addition, there are fixes to the following bugs, which are listed as fixed:
- "Copy again" menu item was not available after copying messages to a folder with Unicode name on a Unicode-enabled IMAP server
- Calendar date selection was displayed behind the "Send later" window
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 oder höheror higher
The free download of Thunderbird is available here.
Cookies helps to fund this blog: Cookie settings