- Windows issues with April Updates and AV-Programs–root cause known on
- April 2019 updates freezes Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Server on
- Windows 10 V1809: Continous Warnings (Event ID 1534) on
- Useless Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 V1903 released on
- Is a HP Firmware Update blocking again Third Party Ink Cartridges? on
Tag Archives: KB4338818
[German]Just a brief information, maybe somebody is affected too. It seems that Microsoft’s updates (especially KB4338818) not only causes network issues, but also cause problems with the Internet Information Services IIS web server.
[German]Here is my Friday post with a short collective article about some of the issues surrounding the Microsoft July 2018 patchday. Microsoft has admitted the installation error 0x80092004 as known for the.NET-Framework Update KB4340558. Update KB4018385 has also been withdrawn.
[German]On July 10, 2018 Microsoft released several (security) updates (KB4338818, KB4338823) for Windows 7 SP1 and other updates (KB4338815, KB4338824) for Windows 8.1 and the corresponding server versions. Here is an overview of these updates.