- Windows issues with April Updates and AV-Programs–root cause known on
- April 2019 updates freezes Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Server on
- Windows 10 V1809: Continous Warnings (Event ID 1534) on
- Useless Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 V1903 released on
- Is a HP Firmware Update blocking again Third Party Ink Cartridges? on
Tag Archives: Windows 10 Version 1703
[German]Since Microsoft’s September 2017 patch day there is a second problem on HP systems with Windows 10 version 1703 (besides the black screen bug). The HP 3D Drive Guard is no longer running correctly. Here is some information about the … Continue reading
[German]Microsoft’s September 2017 patch day seems to have caused strange thing on HP systems (logon problems with black screen on Windows 10 Creators Update, 3D Drive Guard error messages). Within this blog post I give some background information about the … Continue reading
[German]It’s a strange error behavior, I found recently within a German administrator website. A user reported, that all his Windows 10 V1703 clients trigger error code 0x8024000d when searching for an update. The clients are receiving updates from WSUS on … Continue reading
[German]Windows 10 Creators Update (Version 1703) is available since Spring 2017, but distribution to Windows 10 PCs is slow (in my opinion). AdDuplex has the last tracking data for Windows devices.
[German]Microsoft has released another out-of-band cumulative Update KB4032188 for Windows 10 Creators Update (Version 1703) on July 31, 2017. It’s a maintenance update to fix a couple of issues within the latest build.